Shih Tzu dogs include a mix of ages, sizes, and personalities, as is typical for any breed. The dogs display the following characteristics:
- Size: Shih Tzu dogs typically weigh between 9 and 16 pounds, with a height of 8 to 11 inches at the shoulder.
- Coat: Shih Tzu dogs have long, silky coat that comes in a variety of colors, including black, white, brown, and gold.
- Temperament: Shih Tzu dogs are known for their friendly, playful, and affectionate nature. They are generally good with children and other pets.
- Health: Like all dogs, Shih Tzu dogs are susceptible to certain health problems, such as dental issues, eye problems, and breathing difficulties due to their short snouts.
- Grooming: Shih Tzu dogs require regular grooming to maintain the health and appearance of their long coats. This includes brushing, bathing, and trimming.
- Exercise: Shih Tzu dogs are generally low-energy and do not require a lot of exercises. A daily walk and some playtime indoors are usually sufficient.
In a set of 12 Shih Tzu dogs, you would likely see a variety of individual personalities, coat colors and patterns, and sizes. Some dogs may be more energetic and playful, while others may be more relaxed and easygoing. Regardless of their individual differences, all Shih Tzu dogs are known for their affectionate nature and make excellent companions.